Hello everyone, my name is Salome Soe Gschwind-Penski. My name is quite unusual, that is because my gene pool is a mixture of Russian and Swiss roots. I used to live in Switzerland, but for the last four years I have been living in Germany, Berlin, and frankly, I really enjoy the city. I make a living by working as an IPTV broadcaster for the Freaks 4U GmbH. I am fluent in German and I usually broadcast German Esport related events.
In fact, I enjoy my work, but that is not my dream. My dream is to work as a Media Designer, and recently I made a huge step to fulfil it. A few months ago I signed up on a course of Media Design, which concerns visualization of digital and print media. The courses are really exciting, and I am working really hard to become a good media designer.
My True Passion
Believe it or not, one of my biggest passions in life is gaming. I am literally a number one fan of Blizzard games. I love medieval and science fiction fantasy themes and I truly enjoy playing World of Warcraft and StarCraft 2.Of course it’s a shame that StarCraft saga has ended. But, I am really excited for the upcoming Battle for Azeroth World of Warcraft expansion. The trailer was stunning; Sylvanas battle cry made me shiver. I just can’t wait to play it. I am also a fan of Bloodline Champions, but sadly this game is not that popular.
Apart from computer games I enjoy reading comics. I am a fan of both DC and Marvel and mostly I like to read different crossovers. I am also fond of manga, Berserker is my favorite one. Most importantly, love to draw comics myself, and generally I am a very creative person.
Things I Love:
– Food. Obviously. Steak, sushi, cheesecakes, sweets. I like any cuisine, no solid preferences.
– Sports. I think that simply visiting the gym is quite boring so recently I began practicing Kendo; sword fighting is a lot more fun.
– Documentaries and science. It’s always exciting to understand the universe and our history.
Things I Hate:
– Clowns. Yes, I am coulrophobic. I think clowns are not funny at all, they are creepy.
– Cold. Although I grew up in Switzerland I can’t stand cold weather. I prefer warm, cozy and sunny weather.
– Swiss chocolate. Exactly. Swiss chocolate is nothing but a stereotype, nothing special in it at all.
By and large that’s all about me. Generally speaking, I am just a positive, creative and outgoing girl who enjoys artwork and who is passionate about playing video games.